Levenhuk Skymatic 105 GT Mak
Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
The Levenhuk SkyMatic 105 GT MAK Telescope with GoTo function is of the Maksutov-Cassegrain design. This allows an excellent image quality with high resolution while maintaining a very compact size. Through this telescope you can observe lunar craters with a diameter of just 4.5 miles, the structure of sunspots, the belts of Jupiter and Saturn's rings. Among deep-sky objects this telescope captures stars up to 12 magnitude, globular clusters, nebulae and galaxies.
The telescope has an aperture of f/12.7, which is perfectly suited for most astronomical observations. Maximum useful magnification of 204x and high resolution will provide good quality, sharp images.
Two achromatic eyepieces SUPER 10 and SUPER 25 with a 31.75-millimeter (1.25-inch) diameter are included in the package and serve as powerful image correction tools. The optics used in the eyepiece are glass with a special coating. Field of view is 50-52 degrees.
The telescope comes with an azimuth AZ 114 GT SynScan computer-guided mount. Thanks to the GoTo function, the telescope is capable of capturing any astronomical object with its coordinates stored in the microprocessor memory with incredible accuracy. This computer system will provide automatic guidance to more than 42,900 celestial objects. SkyMatic GoTo mounts are compatible with an external 12V battery pack.
- Drive type: servomotors
- Tracking rate: sidereal, lunar, solar
- Pointing accuracy: up to 10 arcminutes
- Tracking mode: dual-axis tracking
- System requirements: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10,USB to Serial (RS-232) adapter
- Navigation system alignment: brightest star, two-star
- Hand controller: SynScan AZ with automatic navigation
- Objects in the database: 42,900
- Power supply: 1A, 11-15V DC