Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
Four aspherical and three extra-low dispersion elements are integrated into the optical design to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and to benefit overall image clarity and sharpness. An HT-EBC multi-layer coating helps to minimize ghosting and lens flare for higher contrast and an additional coating has been applied to the rear side of the front-most lens element to further reduce ghosting that is common to lens designs with deep concave elements.
- Wide-angle zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 15-36mm, making it highly suitable for landscape, interior, nature, and other applications where a dynamic sense of space is desired.
- Optical image stabilization works to reduce the appearance of camera shake to suit working in low-light conditions with slower shutter speeds.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture provides consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- High-speed precision stepping autofocus motor is ideal for quickly and accurately acquiring focus and ideal for moving subjects and video applications.
- Four aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and contribute to high overall image sharpness.
- An HT-EBC multi-layer coating minimizes lens flare and ghosting to deliver contrast-rich, color neutral imagery. An additional coating has been applied to the reverse side of the front lens element to further contribute to effective ghosting and flare reduction.
- An internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall lens length during focus for faster, more reliable performance.
- Finely-tuned metal focus and aperture rings benefit overall handling and durability.
- A macro setting enables close-up focusing down to 9.4".
- The seven-blade rounded diaphragm works to produce an aesthetic out-of-focus quality to benefit selective focus and shallow depth of field imagery.
- When used with an X-series camera that features a Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO) function, the lens' performance is enhanced to deliver consistent illumination and sharpness throughout the aperture range.