Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
Complementing the optical assets, this lens also features a Supersonic Drive Motor (SDM) to provide smooth, quiet autofocus performance and the Quick-Shift Focus System permits instant switching from AF to manual for fine-tuned focus control. Additionally, an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and quickens focusing speeds. Benefitting working in a variety of climates, the lens also sports a weather- and dust-resistant construction as well as a Super Protect (SP) coating to repel dust, dirt, moisture, and grease from the front and rear elements.
- Standard zoom 16-50mm lens is designed for APS-C-format Pentax K mount DSLRs where it provides a 24-75mm equivalent focal length range.
- A bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements minimize chromatic and spherical aberrations, as well as distortion, throughout the zoom range to produce clean, clear image quality with enhanced sharpness and detail.
- A Super Multi-Coating has been applied to control lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy.
- Supersonic Drive Motor provides quick, quiet, and smooth autofocus performance to benefit both stills shooting and video recording.
- A Quick-Shift Focus System allows instant switching from autofocus to manual focus for quickly refining your focus position.
- Inner focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens during operations and also contributes to faster, more responsive AF performance.
- A nine-blade diaphragm helps to produce a pleasing bokeh quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Dust- and weather-resistant construction better enables working in harsh climates. Additionally, a Super Protect coating also protects the front and rear elements against dust, moisture, and smudging.