Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
Boasting high-speed data transfer rates and extra large storage space, Transcend's industrial CF170 CompactFlash cards are perfect for embedded systems, medical instruments, road surveillance systems, and other industrial applications with demanding performance and capacity requirements. Thanks to their use of StaticDataRefresh and EarlyRetirement technology, the CF170 CF cards are able to correct data errors, maintain data integrity, and extend the lifespan of their flash memory cells.
- RoHS compliant products
- CompactFlash Specification Version 6.0 Complaint
- Support S.M.A.R.T (Self-defined)
- Support Security Command
- Support Static Data Refresh, Early Retirement to extend product life
- Operation Modes: PC Card Memory, PC Card IO, True IDE
- True IDE Mode supports: UDMA0-5, MDMA0-2, PIO0-6
- True IDE mode: Fixed Disk (Standard)
- PC Card Mode supports up to Ultra DMA Mode 5
- PC Card Mode: Removable Disk (Standard)
- Built-in BCH ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality and global wear-leveling algorithm ensures highly reliable of data transfer
- Advanced power design, the product can protect itself when abnormal power occurs or irregular temperature usage.