Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
The NEC P502W (5000 lumens) gives your presentations a boost in brightness. A widescreen professional installation projector loaded with eco-friendly and advanced technologies makes it ideal for higher education classrooms, corporate boardrooms and government training rooms. Advanced installation features such as horizontal & vertical lens shift provides even great installation flexibility. Adding horizontal & vertical keystone keeps the image square on the screen if installation challanges exist.
- Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP) ensures quick switching between presentations
- 6,000:1 Contrast Ratio creating extremely detailed images
- Built-in HDBaseT enables simplified installations with a single cable for video, audio, and control signals: LAN connection for control and asset management over the network
- 5000-hour filter drastically reduces cleaning frequency, thereby decreasing the total cost of ownership
- Variable audio-out allows the remote control to adjust speaker volume
- Eco-friendly features, minimal maintenance and cost savings mean these projectors are still great for demanding integration applications such as higher education and corporate
- Powerful 20W speakers provide volume needed for large rooms
- Horizontal & Vertical lens shift enables flexible projector placement
- IEU Lite (Image Express Utility Lite) for audio and video transmission from a computer to the projector over the network
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
Powerful 20-watt speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
When combined with active shutter glasses (NP02GL), this projector uses DLP Link™ technology, developed by Texas Instruments, to create 3D images.
Ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector.
Auto Power On
Powers on the projector as soon as it is plugged into a power outlet.
Advanced video processing from Texas Instruments delivers exceptional picture management control for both progressive and interlaced sources, while making images more vibrant, colors more realistic and blacks richer with detail.
Built-In Closed Captioning
Enables decoding and display of text information from a video.
Built-in Wall Color Correction
Presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces.
Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
High contrast images (10,000:1) from the latest Texas Instruments DLP engine featuring BrilliantColor™ technology with improved color accuracy
Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP)
Ensure quick switching between presentations and allows for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers
Extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership.
Image Express Utility Lite with audio transfer
provides wired and wireless data transmission via peer-to-peer or over the network
Vertical and horizontal lens shift enables flexible projector placement.
Enables projector to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs.
Permits playback (without a PC) of presentations or display images stored as JPG files from a USB flash drive.
Variable Audio Out
Adjusts the volume of an external speaker system using the projector's remote control.
Used over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables.
Windows Network Projector
Within Windows Vista™, this function connects directly to networked projectors without the need for additional proprietary software. Remote Desktop Connection allows the NEC projector to connect to a networked computer remotely.
Wireless Imaging Utility
Allows users to send an image from an iPad directly to the projector
Wireless LAN (Optional)
Allows you to transmit images from a PC wirelessly to the projector, eliminating the need for traditional cumbersome cables.