Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
Improve speed, accuracy and productivity.
Manhattan CCD Contact Barcode Scanners deliver high-quality scanning for a wide range of data collection functions to help improve routine transactions, automate paper-based processes and increase productivity. The CCD (charge-coupled device) scan engine features no moving parts for years of reliable service reading popular barcodes including UPC, EAN and GS1 DataBar. Easy to implement and simple to use, a built-in keyboard wedge decoder sends scanned data to an active application where it appears as if it was manually typed or directly keyed into the computer. Its versatile switchable USB or PS/2 cable interface integrates with most PCs without an external power supply. With a scan rate of 120 scans per second and an accurate read range of up to 20 mm (0.78 in.), this model offers a practical daily scanning solution for point-of-sale, shipping, warehousing, office and industrial applications to minimize manual data entry, speed transactions and reduce errors.
- Helps speed data entry, reduce errors and improve efficiency – ideal for retail transactions and automated processes
- Keyboard Wedge Decoder displays data as if directly entered from keyboard
- Wide scan field provides quick, accurate reads with up to 120 scans per second
- Detects many popular symbologies including UPC, EAN and GS1 DataBar
- Switchable interface integrates with most PCs
- Easy to install and use without software or special training
- Three-Year Warranty