Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
Expand possibilities with broad capabilities and brilliant colour with this affordable A3 MFP.
- Increase colour printing capabilities with media sizes up to A3 for impressive marketing materials and more.
- Impress with bold text and smooth colour, and get the colour output you intended with Pantone® matching.
- Go from start to finish, right at the MFP – print, copy, scan, and fax1 from the large touchscreen.
- Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
Boost productivity and easily manage printing.
- Boost productivity – get up to 4,350-sheet paper capacity for large printing jobs from this workhorse MFP.
- Automate high-volume print jobs to save time, using the 100-page automatic document feeder.
- Easily manage your business’s colour printing with HP colour access controls.
- Save and print files directly at the MFP via an easy-access USB port.
Streamline your workflow with robust scanning.
- Improve workflow using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and digitally send documents at the device.
- Streamline tasks: print, copy, fax and scan projects directly at the MFP's large colour touchscreen.
- Incorporate paper documents into digital workflows – easily send scans to fax, email, or network folders.
- Efficiently capture the right content: remove blank pages in scanned documents to avoid wasted paper.
Invest in robust security that grows with you.
- Extend the capabilities of workteam print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
- Boost printing and imaging safeguards and protect business data with fleet-level security solutions.
- Add security solutions such as card and badge readers through the hardware integration pocket.
- Help control expenses with energy-saving features.
1 Fax capabilities are available with an optional fax card on the HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 color MFP M775dn.
2 Maximum paper capacity of 4,350 sheets is available only on the M775dn with the addition of the optional 3,500-sheet feeder and stand and optional 500-sheet tray.
3 Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Some HP LaserJet printers may require firmware upgrades.
4 Colour access control capabilities vary from device to device.
5 Addional digital sending capabilities are available via HP Digital Sending Software which must be purchased separately.
6 Solutions deployed through the hardware integration pocket may require additional purchase.
7 Savings from Instant-on Technology, compared with products that use traditional fusing and from Instant-on Copy, when compared with products that use traditional fusing and cold cathode fluorescent lamp copying.