Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
The Patriot Flare Solid-State Drive (SSD) is the perfect way to enhance your computer system response times, application loading and gaming experience. The Flare offers transfer speeds of up to 555 MB/s read and 535 MB/s write to eliminate bottlenecks and improve overall PC performance. Using a SATAIII 6Gb/s interface and backwards compatible with SATAII 3GB/s connections, the Flare SSD provides a more stable environment than a mechanical HDD.
At only 7mm high, in a 2.5” form factor, the Flare will fit easily into most notebooks and is the perfect upgrade drive. The Flare SSD utilizes MLC NAND and a Phison S11 controller. The Flare line is available in 60GB and 120GB capacities. The Flare comes equipped with static and dynamic wear leveling, bad block management, low power management, trim support and smart zip to provide an extended life.
With the Flare, Patriot has continued its commitment to aggressive pricing to offer one of the best price-per performance options on the market. Backed by Patriot’s award winning build quality and 3-year warranty; the Patriot Flare is an extremely reliable SSD and should be at the heart of your next system build or next upgrade.
• Phison S11 Series
• DRAM Cache: 32MB SDR
• Static and Dynamic Wear Leveling
• Bad Block Management
• Low Power Management
• Trim Support
• Smart Zip
• Operating Temperature – 0° ~ 70°C
• ECC Recovery: LDPC (Low Density Parity Check)
• MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
• 4K Aligned Random Read: 60GB = 70K IOPs | 120GB = 90K IOPs
• 4K Aligned Random Write: 60GB = 65K IOPs | 120GB = 70K IOPs
• ATTO: Sequential Read & Write Transfer:
Up to 555MB/s Read | Up to 535MB/s Write
• CDM: Sequential Read & Write Transfer:
60GB: Up to 550MB/s Read | Up to 360MB/s Write
120GB: Up to 555MB/s Read | Up to 475MB/s Write
• O/S Support: XP / Vista / WIN 7 / 8 / 10 Mac OS / Linux