Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
New Instruction Capabilities
AVX - Advanced Vector Extensions increase parallelism for scientific and 3D apps using heavy floating point calculations
FMA4 and XOP – Floating-Point Vector Multiply-Accumulate and eXtended Operations improves throughput and performance on many integer and floating point vector functions
AES - Advanced Encryption Standard increases performance on encryption apps like TrueCrypt® and PCMark®
AMD FX Processors
We call it the new AMD FX 8-Core Processor Black Edition and it's unlocked for your overclocking pleasure.1 Experience unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with the industry's first 32nm 8-core desktop processor. Get the speed you crave with AMD Turbo CORE Technology to push your core frequencies to the limit when you need it most. Go beyond the limits of maximum speed with easy-to-use AMD OverDrive™ technology and AMD Catalyst™ Control Center™ software suites. But the best part of all? You'll get all this impressive performance at an unbelievable price. You'll be asking yourself "what competition?" in no time.
AMD FX 8-Core Processors
The industry's first and only native 8-core desktop processor for unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with "Bulldozer" architecture.
New 32 nanometer die shrink designed to reduce leakage for improved efficiency, increased clock rate headroom and better thermals.
AMD Turbo CORE Technology
AMD FX Processors come equipped with AMD Turbo CORE Technology.2 AMD Turbo CORE Technology is a performance boosting technology that helps increase performance on the applications that need it the most.
AMD Balanced Smart Cache
- Shared L3 cache ( up to 8MB)
- Improved scheduling and pre-fetch capabilities
- 64-ways (16-ways/sub-cache)
- Increased data queue sizes
- Coherency for 8-cores
AMD Wide Floating Point Accelerator
Shared FP Scheduler
Dual 128-bit Floating point engines – capable of teaming together for 256-bit AVX instructions or operating separately with each core
- One 16-bit link at up to 5600MT/s
- Up to 8.0GB/s HyperTransport™ I/O bandwidth; Up to 16GB/s in HyperTransport Generation 3.0 mode
- Up to 37GB/s total delivered processor-to-system bandwidth (HyperTransport bus + memory bus)
Benefit: Quick access times to system I/O for better performance.
Integrated DRAM Controller with AMD Memory Optimizer Technology
- A high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated memory controller
- Supports up to DDR3-1866
- Supports new low voltage memories of 1.35V and 1.2V
- Up to 29.9GB/s memory bandwidth for DDR3
- New Pre-Fetcher improvements
- Direct communications to each core in Dual-Core module (APIC registers in each core)
Benefit: Optimized memory controller to feed more cores.
- AMD Virtualization™ (AMD-V™) Technology with IOMMU
- Silicon feature-set enhancements designed to improve the performance, reliability and security of existing and future virtualization environments by allowing virtualized applications with direct and rapid access to their allocated memory.
- IOMMU is an extension to AMD64 architecture to support address translation and access protection on DMA transfers
- Security for User Level application and Virtual Machine guest operating system
- Address translation and access control
- Device isolation
- Device assignment in virtualized systems
- Security and trusted boot support
- Unified interrupt management
Benefit: Helps virtualization software to run more securely and efficiently enabling a better experience when dealing with virtual systems
AMD PowerNow!™ AMD Technology (Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology)
- Enhanced power management features which automatically and instantaneously adjusts performance states and features based on processor performance requirements
- C6 power state flushes the cache and removes voltage from individual cores to help reduce power consumption
- CC6 power state puts all cores in C6 into an even lower power state
- for quieter operation and reduced power requirements
- Separate memory controller power control
- IO-based c-state interface
- Works automatically without the need for drivers or BIOS enablement.
- Power can be switched on or off within a single clock cycle, saving energy with minimal impact to performance
Benefit: Helps users get more efficient performance by dynamically activating or turning off parts of the processor.