Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
EK-PAK2 Slim Desktop KVM Switch is a compact KVM Switch that is specifically designed for individual and SOHO use. You can use it to control two computers using only one PS/2 keyboard, video and PS/2 mouse. It supports hotkeys, push button and auto scan. Its completed keyboard and mouse emulation for simultaneous PCs boot-up process. The Hot Plug feature let you connect/disconnect PCs without powering down PCs.
EK-PAK2 provides Audio and Microphone switching function for SOHO and office desktop multimedia application. The audio and microphone switching function of EK-PAK2 allows you to leverage the multimedia systems on each of your two computers. You can monitor the audio/mic input/output of each computer without plugging on and off the audio/mic cables. Furthermore, it offers you user-programmable simultaneous/independent PC and Audio/mic switching function for flexible multimedia and KVM Switching operation. In this way, you can listen to music from one computer while performing other tasks with the other computers.
With its integrated connectors for PS/2 keyboard, video and PS/2 mouse, EK-PSK2 requires special 3-in-1 KVM combo cables (included in the package) for connection with PCs. There will be no more cabling clutters on your desktop.
EK-PAK2 can save your money, space and devices when you need to control 2 PCs. No power supply
and software needed, just plug and play.
Key Features :
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Microsoft Optical Mouse, Microsoft Intellimouseexplorer, Logitech Net Mouse…etc..
- Supports Win98SE/XP/2000 and Linux
- Hot Plug - Connect/Disconnect from PCs without powering down PCs.
- PC selection via Push Buttons and Hotkeys (user definable)
- Includes 2 slim PS/2 KVM Combo Cable
- Restores Keyboard status when switching PCs
- LED Display for easy status monitoring
- Buzz sound for switching confirmation
- No Power Adapter And Software Required