Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
Easily add more computers or other Ethernet devices to your network
The Intellinet 8-Port Fast Ethernet Office Switch is perfect for the small and medium-size business looking for a durable switch that is reliable and easy to install. The metal case is more durable than a plastic enclosure, and is very appropriate for locations with potentially harsh environments, such as a warehouse, factory or wiring closet.
Green Ethernet Technology
More often than not, a network switch does not utilize all its ports at all times. Normally, when a computer, notebook, network printer or other network device is powered down, the switch continues to consume the same amount of power as if it were active. Now, thanks to the new energy efficient IEEE 802.3az technology, the Intellinet 10/100 Mbps switch detects link status to all connected devices and reduces the power usage of ports not in use. In addition, the Intellinet switch can adjust the level of power output based on the length of the network cable connected to a particular port. With the Intellinet Network Solutions Fast Ethernet Office Switch you will enjoy maximum network performance, but when things slow down it automatically scales back power usage to conserving energy and save money.
The Fast Ethernet Office Switch connects up to eight computers, servers, printers, switches or any other Ethernet devices at 10 or 100 Mbps over Ethernet cables, and works with any operating system.
Easy to Install and Maintain
The auto features of this switch make installation Plug and Play and hassle free. There is no configuration required, and you don’t need to worry about using special cables for uplink ports, since each port is equipped with Auto MDI/MDIX crossover.
- Eight 10/100 auto sensing ports - automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Supports any combination of 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps network devices
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Supports NWay auto-negotiation
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half duplex operation
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Zero packet loss backpressure flow control for half duplex
- Packet filtering/forwarding rates: 148.800 pps (100 Mbps), 14.880 pps (10 Mbps)
- Supports 1024 MAC address entries
- 96 kBytes buffer memory
- LEDs for power, link/activity, full/half duplex
- Compact metal case
- Three-Year Warranty