Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
Accelerate performance across a wide range of workloads
Designed for data centers needing an affordable, virtualization-ready, 2-socket rack server, the R530 is an excellent platform for a wide range of common business applications, including:
- Mail and messaging
- File and print
- Workgroup collaboration
- Web serving
- Video streaming
Deliver peak performance
Accelerate results across a wide range of workloads with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family, offering up to 40 percent more cores for the R530 compared to previous-generation R520 servers with E5-2600 v2 processors.
Boost memory and I/O performance with:
- 12 DIMM slots and DDR4 memory, providing as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth and drawing up to 30 percent less power than previous-generation DDR3 RAM
- Five PCIe slots, including three PCIe Gen3 slots that drive twice the data throughput compared to PCIe Gen2
Discover greater versatility
Adapt to changing workload conditions with an expandable platform ready for virtualization and high-availability clustering. The R530 easily accommodates data growth with support for up to eight 3.5" hard drives and a range of RAID options for data protection and optimized performance. In addition, Dell’s innovative Failsafe Hypervisor provides hypervisor redundancy, giving the R530 additional resiliency compared to single-point-of-failure implementations.
Maximize operational efficiency
Save time and reduce potential for error with simplified, intuitive systems management.
- Speed time to production and drive better ROI by automating deployment, management and updating with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 8 (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller.
- Control data center availability more effectively by monitoring and managing the health and availability of Dell PowerEdge servers anytime, anywhere through OpenManage Mobile and a handheld device.
- Harness your energy budget with energy-efficient processors, memory and power supplies. Fresh Air 2.0 configurations allow you to operate confidently at extended temperatures without the need for chilled air.