Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
- Effortless trimming of shrubs and hedges
The Skil 0740 is a powerful 450W hedge trimmer that’s ideal for cutting your urban shrubs and hedges. The hedge trimmer has large handles, and together with the lightweight design these allow effortless horizontal and vertical cutting for the best trimming results. Thanks to Skil’s exclusive ‘Easy Storage’ design, this hedge trimmer takes up minimal storage space after use.
- Secure pruning with helpful grip cut design
The 450W hedge trimmer has a high-quality blade with hardened, laser-cut, diamond-ground carbon steel teeth. This 52 cm blade ensures a large reach for efficient trimming of small to medium-size hedges. Twigs and branches of up to 14 mm diameter won’t slip out of the blade’s teeth, thanks to the Skil blade’s helpful grip cut design.
- Handy features for extra working comfort
The ergonomic design with soft grip rear handle and comfort grip – a convenient second handle – ensure optimum working comfort. Thanks to its light weight you can easily operate the hedge trimmer in any position, for example when overhead working. You can even cut along walls or close to the ground thanks to the blade tip protector. This prevents damage to the blade tip when the hedge trimmer touches a hard surface.
- Convenient ‘Easy Storage’ solution
This tool is part of the ‘Urban Series’, Skil’s range of convenient, time-saving garden tools. The ‘Urban Series’ tools all feature Skil’s exclusive ‘Easy Storage’ solution, which means they are convenient to store and take up hardly any storage space after use. This hedge trimmer is supplied with an ‘Easy Storage’ rail making it easy to hang the tool up against the wall.
- Skil-exclusive "EASY STORAGE" handle design for convenient hanging of the tool on the Skil storage rail supplied
- The included "EASY STORAGE" module can be extended to a convenient storage rail system to hang your Skil garden products on
- Powerful 450W motor for most cutting applications
- Second "COMFORT GRIP" handle for extra control while working
- Diamond-ground, laser-cut, carbon steel blades
- "GRIP CUT" function prevents branches to slip out of blades
- Blade tip protector prevents damaging the blade tip
- Ergonomic design for optimum balance and excellent handling
- Lightweight for comfortable horizontal and vertical cutting
- Large, low-resistance switches for optimal convenience
- Cable restraint to prevent damage to cable or tool