Tramontina Dallas Fish Knife
Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
- Stainless steel, highly durable, maintains original features preserving the material's appearance, hygiene and durability.
- Modern and distinct design in high gloss finish with satin strip.
- Safe for daily use in the dishwasher.
- Use only detergent and a soft sponge. Other products such as steel wool can scratch or damage the cutlery shine.
- Rinse each item well in order to remove all residue of cleaning products which are abrasive and can damage the stainless steel.
- Use warm water whenever possible as it renews the cutlery shine.
- After washing, dry the tableware immediately otherwise the chemical substances in water (chlorine) can stain the tableware.
- Avoid rubbing items together during washing and storing to prevent scratches.
- Avoid contact with hot surfaces. They can cause the colors to fade.
- Do not store items in a humid place as it can cause stains.
Using the dishwasher
Do not overload the utensils basket. Separate the pieces well since prolonged contact duringthe drying cycle may stain the cutlery. If using a dishwasher, we recommend removing cutlery pieces as soon as the 'rinse' cycle is over and manually dry them.