Garmin DriveSmart 61 LMT-SPrekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
Advanced Navigation with Smart Features
- Easy-to-use GPS navigator with connected features and bright 6.95-inch capacitive touch, edge to edge display
- Preloaded with lifetime maps click here to see coverage
- Provides real-time services such as live parking and live weather
- Bluetooth® calling, smart notifications and voice-activated navigation
- Built-in Wi-Fi® for easy map and software updates
Stay connected behind the wheel with Garmin DriveSmart, the navigator that features a collection of smart features in addition to helpful driver alerts and easy-to-follow directions. From hands-free calling and live traffic information to built-in Wi-Fi and more — the future is on your Garmin. Just look ahead and drive.Live Services for Your Drive
Outsmart traffic jams with time-saving alternate routes or by avoiding them altogether. Then, with live information, spend less time looking for a parking space. Get live on-street parking information, up-to-date weather forecasts and more, on your Garmin DriveSmart. As you near your destination, take the stress out of parking by viewing pricing and availability trends for on-street public parking. The Smartphone Link app, Also enables LiveTrack2, which lets drivers share their location so friends can track your whereabouts whether you are running errands around town or taking a long road trip.
Putting the Smart in Smart Connectivity
When you sync your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone to Garmin DriveSmart, you get great features that let you stay connected without taking your hands off the wheel. Make hands-free phone calls and receive customisable smart notifications on your navigator’s display. That means you can see incoming calls, text messages and calendar reminders without ever having to reach for your phone.Voice-activated Navigation
Need directions? Just say the word. Garmin DriveSmart features voice-activated navigation that responds to your commands and then navigates to where you need to go. (Full Europe model only)
Wi-Fi Keeps You up to Date
We make it easy to keep your maps and software up to date now that the Garmin DriveSmart navigator features built-in Wi-Fi. When a new update is available and you’re on your wireless home network, you’ll automatically receive an onscreen notification. That’s your cue to plug your device into any outlet and let it update over Wi-Fi while it charges. Then you’ll be ready to hit the road again.
Driver Alerts: Know Your Surroundings
To encourage safer driving and increase situational awareness, Garmin DriveSmart provides driver alerts for sharp curves, speed changes, railway crossings and animal crossings. Additionally, the navigator will warn you when driving the wrong way on a one-way street and alert you to nearby schools and school zones. Receive notifications for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras6, and even get fatigue warnings7 that suggest potential rest areas after several hours of driving.
More Navigation from Your Garmin Smartwatch
When you pair this navigator with your compatible Garmin smartwatch (sold separately), you can receive navigation right on your wrist, even after you’ve parked your car and are walking toward your destination. Also get helpful driver alerts on your watch. Don’t worry about losing your car in a crowded car park; your smartwatch provides compass guidance from your parked vehicle to your destination and back to your vehicle again.
Road Trips Just Got Better with TripAdvisor®
When you’re not familiar with the area, it’s nice to have something to point you in the right direction. That’s why we’re bringing TripAdvisor to your Garmin DriveSmart navigator. View ratings for travel points of interest, such as hotels, restaurants and attractions, along your route or near your destination. From the world’s largest travel site directly to your car, we’re helping you find the stops that make the entire journey part of the destination. Also locate new attractions with the built-in Trip Planner tool, which adds fun to road trips by suggesting interesting stops along the way.
Friendly Guidance from Garmin Real Directions™
Redefine “spoken turn-by-turn” directions with Garmin Real Directions. Our easy-to-understand driving directions use recognisable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights in addition to spoken street names, guiding you as if your best friend is sitting in the passenger seat. No more squinting to read distant street signs. Just listen for Garmin Real Directions to tell you, “Turn left after the Petrol Station,” or “Turn right after the red building.” Following directions has never been easier.
Works with Garmin Backup Camera
For a complete navigation solution, Garmin DriveSmart pairs with the BC™ 30 Wireless Backup Camera (sold separately; professional installation recommended). Once connected, you can easily see vehicles, pedestrians and other obstacles right on the Garmin DriveSmart display as you move in reverse.High-quality Maps
The quality of map data can make all the difference between finding your destination and getting lost. High-quality HERE map data enables your Garmin device to provide you with the information you need, when you need it most — reducing the frustrations of driving by avoiding delays and cutting down the time you spend in your car.
- Lifetime Maps Terms & Conditions
- To access live information, you must download the free Smartphone Link app. User’s data plan charges, if any, will apply. Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan’s data and roaming rates. Requires Bluetooth-enabled smartphone (sold separately).
- Parking data is available for most city centres. For coverage details, visit parkopedia.com
- Requires Bluetooth-enabled smartphone (sold separately).
- To receive smart notifications on your navigator, you must download the free Smartphone Link app. User’s data plan charges, if any, will apply. Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan’s data and roaming rates. Requires Bluetooth-enabled smartphone (sold separately).
- Red light and speed camera warnings are not available in all regions.
- The fatigue warning activates after longer periods of consecutive driving without any long stops along the route.
© 2017 TripAdvisor LLC. Visas tiesības ir aizsargātas. Bluetooth® zīmols un logo pieder Bluetooth SIG, Inc. un to jebkāda izmantošana no Garmin puses ir saskaņota ar licenci. Wi-Fi ir Wi-Fi Alliance reģistrēta tirdzniecības zīme. Foursquare® ir Foursquare Labs, Inc. reģistrēta tirdzniecības zīme.
- Įmontuota atmintis: Yra (talpa nenudodyta)
- Paskirtis: Lengviesiems automobiliams