Available ports on a tablet, notebook and PC are often in short supply. Our USB-C docking station, however, provides ports aplenty: whether it be projectors, networks, SD cards or a mouse and keyboard, you can connect seven devices at once. Super-speedy transfers are included too!
- Elegant and robust aluminium housing
- Super speed data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- Ethernet data transmission of up to 1000 Mbit/s
- USB-C adapter for perfect, high-resolution ultra HD quality, 3840 x 2160 pixels
- USB-C socket supports data transfer (USB 3.1 Gen 1) and charging function (USB PD)
USB TYPE-C FOR ALL
REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CONNECTION IS OLD OR NEW
USB Type-C began a revolution: at last, one connection for everything. No more umpteen different cables – often you no longer knew what they were originally intended for. And above all: an end to cable clutter. The only thing is, the revolution came so quickly, but none of us have bought any new USB-C devices. Perhaps only a new notebook with a USB-C connection, but the printer, mouse and other similar devices still have the old USB-A interfaces.
USB-C MULTIPORT ADAPTER
EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE IN A HUB!
Our 7-in-1 USB-C docking station gets everything out of your connections. The hub is the central interface to the printer, monitor, Internet, card reader, mouse and keyboard. Therefore, all connection options remain available to you in the office; you don’t need to buy any new devices and are still able to benefit from the advantages of USB-C. It doesn’t matter which connection you use on the USB-C docking station: top data transfer speeds are always available to you.
- Many notebooks and MacBooks have only a single USB-C interface. However, it is usually used for the notebook’s power supply, and you cannot benefit from the advantages of USB-C for other connected devices. The USB-C docking station provides alternatives. You connect the docking station to the notebook, and the power supply unit to the docking station. The power supply unit then supplies the notebook with power via USB-C, and you can use all of the hub’s other connections with USB-C speed.
- Power Delivery technology enables charging between the power supply unit, docking station and notebook of 5–20 volts and up to 5 amperes. This high power consumption of up to 100 watts is possible, as the devices communicate with each other. As a result, the charging process adjusts to suit the device being charged, and is very fast, optimised and efficient.
- If you do not need the USB-C socket for power supply, you can of course use it to connect all your new USB-C devices (such as smartphone, tablet, USB stick) in order to transfer data.
PCs, notebooks, tablets or MacBooks that are already equipped with USB-C can be connected via the USB-C docking station to your projector, monitor or television with a HDMITM connection. The only prerequisite is that your device supports audio and video transmission via USB Type-C. You can continue your work and hold your presentations without the need for further adapters or new purchases, and without having to change cables. Without hassle, but with high-resolution 4K Ultra-HD quality.
PCs, notebooks, tablets or MacBooks with a USB-C socket can be connected via the LAN connection of the docking station to the router or to the Gigabit network with a speed of 1000 Mbit/s. Therefore, you will not be denied any accesses in the company, because you have switched to USB-C.
The USB-C multiport adapter additionally offers a card reader function for SD and microSD cards. A big advantage is that you no longer need an extra card reader, but can use the 7-in-1 hub for everything. This means a larger work area on your desk and more space in your drawers.
Mouse, keyboard and USB sticks – these devices fit into the two conventional USB-A 3.1 sockets on the 7-in-1 docking station. With the USB-A connections, you do not have to forego speed by any means, but get reliable SuperSpeed with a transfer rate of 5 Gbit/s.