i-tec USB-C Travel Docking Station thanks to its compact dimensions, low weight, and absence of the power adapter is a convenient companion for traveling users. The docking station will allow you easy and faster connection of your favorite equipment to your notebook/tablet/PC using a single USB-C cable (20 cm).
The docking station is equipped with an HDMI and a VGA port for connecting to external monitor or data projector. However, you can use only one of these ports at a time, either the HDMI or the VGA port. If you connect monitors to both ports, the docking station will automatically give preference to the HDMI monitor and the VGA monitor will be disconnected. You can use modern plasma or LCD monitors or TV sets as the display equipment. The graphics chip, which makes the heart of the docking station, supports the HDMI (4K 3840×[email protected]) or VGA (Full HD 1920×[email protected]).
2x USB 3.0 ports (USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 compatible) make it easy to connect all of your favorite existing hardware, while the Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port provides reliable, robust and high-speed internet connection, supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds.
C31TRAVELDOCKPD20 is extremely compact and lightweight, so perfect for when you are on the move. It is quick and easy to set-up and with no external power supply or driver download, simply plug & play. Suitable for use with Macbook 2015, Chromebook Pixel 2015, Acer Switch Alpha 12, Dell XPS 13 and HP Elitebook Folio G1, as well as other devices with USB-C connectivity.
Additional Important Information:
- The video transfer is not supported via the USB-C 3.1 (Gen. 1) port. This function is not supported by USB-C docking stations but is supported by Thunderbolt 3 docking stations.
- Not all devices/systems with USB-C interface support the full standard functionality. Please ensure that your USB-C device supports DP alt mode and USB Power Delivery.
Product Overview & Features:
- Connect your notebook, tablet or smartphone to an additional monitor and your favorite hardware via a single USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Supports all devices with the USB-C interface with “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” and „Power Delivery”, or Thunderbolt 3 port
- 1x HDMI port supporting the 4K resolution (3840×[email protected]) and stereo sound
- 1x USB-C 3.1 port to connect other USB-C devices, supporting a data transfer rate of up to 5 Gbps. To be used also as Power Delivery port for charging all notebooks, tablets, and smartphones with Power Delivery support.
- 2x USB 3.0 ports (USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 compatible), making it easy to connect all of your favorite existing hardware.
- Fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port, supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds
- Ideal for graphic designers, financial officers, gamers and other users working with more than one monitor simultaneously using the “Mirror” or “Extend” modes.
- 1x USB-C connector for connecting docking station to host (data transfer up to 5 Gbps, cable length 20 cm)
- Supports Windows 10 32/64 bit, Mac OS X, Chrome OS and Android 6
- Cross-brand and cross-platform compatibility
Please make sure to check a compatibility of your device, whether it meets all the requirements for an operation of the specific i-tec product, especially video output (Display Port Alt mode), and/or Power Delivery. If your device would not be fully compatible, your new i-tec product may not operate correctly. You may find the specifications your device (i.e. USB port), in a user manual supplied with your notebook/tablet/smartphone, or – alternatively – via customer service provided by a manufacturer of your device. If still uncertain, however, contact our service at [email protected]
Long product description: i-tec USB-C Travel Docking Station, Multi-function Adapter, 1x HDMI 4K Ultra HD or 1x VGA, 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x USB 3.0 Port, 1x USB-C Power Delivery/Data Port, compatible with Thunderbolt 3, for Windows, Mac OS, Android, Chrome
- Connect to your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone your favourite devices via new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface
- 1x USB-C 3.1 connector, transfer rate up to 10 Gbps, for connecting to a notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone
- 1x USB-C 3.1 (gen. 1) port for connecting your devices with the new USB-C connector, transfer rate up to 5 Gbps. This port may be used also as a Power Delivery port with the profile 4 (max. 60W) for charging notebooks, tablets or smartphones with support for Power Delivery. To this port you can connect an original or a universal AC power adapter with USB-C connector, it ensures the constant charging of your notebook, tablet or smartphone during your work.
- 2x USB-A 3.0 port for connecting your current USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 devices and high-speed data transmission (5 Gbps)
- USB cable length 20 cm
- Fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection, 1x Ethernet GLAN RJ-45 port supports 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds
- Graphic interface: 1x HDMI, max. resolution up to 4K 3840×[email protected] for connecting an external monitor, projector or television, it allows transferring video and stereo audio
- 1x VGA max. resolution Full HD 1920×[email protected] for connecting an external monitor, projector or television, it allows transferring video
- Mode: Extend, Mirror and Primary Display
- Supported colors 16/32 bit
- Powered through USB bus, no power adapter is needed
- OS: Requires USB-C interface with “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” and „Power Delivery“ support (not all devices/systems with USB-C interface supports the standard) or Thunderbolt 3 port – Windows 10, Mac OS X, Chrome OS and Android 6 (Google) with Intel Broadwell Processor and R51 and higher
- Product dimensions: 129 x 69 x 17 mm
- Product weight: 92 g
- Packaging dimensions: 145 x 100 x 25 mm
- Packaging weight: 145 g