Excellent performance, versatile connectivity, state-of-the-art chipsets and protecting your investment by supporting current as well as future technologies. With this professional, all-in-one i-tec docking station, you get amazing graphics resolution up to 5K / 60 Hz or 2 x 4K / 60 Hz. As far as the docking station is connected either to a laptop or to a tablet that supports charging-up at its USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, then it is able to provide the power supply (Power Delivery) up to 65W.*
This docking station is equipped with the latest generation of the Texas Instruments chip on the input side, enabling the docking station to process large volumes of data sent from the hosted device, ensuring high image stability , data transfer and internet connection.
The unit is equipped with four graphics outputs, 2x HDMI, and 2x DisplayPort, although a maximum of two monitors can be supported simultaneously. Connect two monitors simultaneously and enjoy the higher 4096 x 2160 resolution @ 60 Hz, using any interface configuration (DP + DP, DP + HDMI, HDMI + HDMI). 5K resolution (5120 x 2880 @ 60 Hz) is supported when a single monitor is connected via two DisplayPort cables.
5x USB-A 3.0 ports (USB 3.0 / 2.0 compatible) make it easy to connect all of your existing hardware and Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port provides reliable, robust and high-speed internet connection, supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds. 3.5 mm audio jacks can be found on the front panel and an easily accessible power-saving on/off switch can be found on the rear panel. The addition of a Kensington lock slot provides additional security, especially for those working regularly in public spaces.
i-tec docking stations are compatible with the vast majority of notebook brands and platforms, making it easier than ever to connect your favourite hardware. The unit is extremely compact, perfect for use at home or in the office. Due to the hybrid interface option especially hot desk use, due to the USB-C, USB-A or Thunderbolt 3 interface options.
The docking station also offers audio in / out, a gigabit network card, five USB 3.0 ports, one USB-C data port, a Kensington Lock, and an ON/OFF switch. The docking station is ergonomically designed as a laptop stand.
This docking station is suitable for use with MacBook Pro 2016, Macbook 2015, Chromebook Pixel 2015, Acer Switch Alpha 12, Acer Switch Alpha 13, Dell XPS 13, HP Elitebook Folio G1 and ASUS UX390UAK, as well as other devices with USB-C connectivity.
* Note: USB-C Power Delivery in selected HP laptops, specifically Elitebook and ZBook, uses proprietary technology. As a result, the resistance in the USB-C circuit is higher than normal. The docking station is fully capable of charging these laptops, although it may need to be reset, using the On/Off button, following initial connection.
Product Overview & Features
- Connect your notebook, tablet or smartphone to additional monitors and your favourite hardware via a single USB-C or USB-A port (cable included)
- 1x USB-C port for connecting to a host with USB-C or USB-A interface; an interconnecting cable with both ends is a part of the package
- Graphic interface: 2x HDMI and 2x Display Port. The docking station supports the connection of max. 2 monitors. Resolution:
- 1 monitor connected via 2 DP cables: 1x DP + 1x DP supports up to 5K 5120×[email protected], host graphic card have to support 5K resolution
- 2 monitors connected simultaneously: 1x DP + 1x DP supports up to 4K 4096 x [email protected]; 1x DP + 1x HDMI supports up to 4K 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz; 1x HDMI + 1x HDMI supports up to 4K 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- 5x USB-A 3.0 ports for connecting all existing hardware and accessories. USB-A ports are compatible with USB 3.1 and backward compatible with USB 3.0 / 2.0 devices and providing high-speed data transmission (5 Gbps), USB Hot Swapping support, from that 1x USB-A 3.0 with the support of quick charging-up for smartphones and tablets (BC 1.2)
- 1x USB-C 3.1 port for the connection of your devices with a support of USB-C, supporting high-speed data transfer (5 Gbps), a support of USB Hot Swapping function
- Features DisplayLink DL6950, VIA VL813 chipset
- Fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port, supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds
- Kensington lock slot to discourage theft
- Separate 3.5 mm audio input / output jacks
- Power-saving on / off switch allowing quick and easy reset of the docking station & power LED indicator
- 1x power input – external power adapter (output: DC 20V/5A), professional Chicony power adapter
- Supports Windows 7/8/8.1/ 10 32/64 bit, Mac OS X, Linux Ubuntu 14.04 / 16.04, Android 6 and later
- Cross-brand and cross-platform compatibility