Modecom VOLCANO PSU 750W ATX 2.3 ZAS-MC85-SM-750-ATX-VOLCANOPrekės aprašyms anglų kalba:
MODECOM VOLCANO 750 POWER SUPPLY
Nowadays in extremely competitive environment for PC components it is not easy to choose the right equipment, especially power supply, which is one of the key components responsible for the safe operation of your personal computer. You deserve the best quality at an attractive price, while being sure that the product is adapted to your needs and provides a stable and safe operation.
There are many low-cost power supplies on the market, which often make a threat not only to the equipment, causing its major failures, but also to the user. Regardless of whether you need a new, silent PC, update your current PC set or configure advanced equipment for gamers, you deserve the best quality at an attractive price, while being sure that the product is adapted to your needs and provide a safe and stable operation. Do not sacrifice quality and performance - choose the power supply from MODECOM of the new VOLCANO series.
With its unique design, high-power and high-performance, MODECOM VOLCANO power supply allows you to effortlessly configure functional, energy-saving, efficient and stable system, standing out against the competing models. MODECOM VOLCANO is a high-class supply unit. It is a product for demanding gamers and PC enthusiasts looking for the highest quality at an affordable price. After you get it, this is one of those products, which makes you believe that you have chosen well!
- 750 Watt of continuous power provides adequate power reserves.
- High efficiency - over 85% with 50% loading, over 82% with 20% and 100% loading. This means less energy consumption, which in return lower the cost utilized for the customer, but also efficient cooling, which results in quiet operation.
- Power Factor - PF value 0.99, comparing to normal power supply with PF only 0.7. This can save 42% electricity than normal power supply.
- Highly efficient conversion rate - up to 21% higher than the passive PFC power supplies and also other power supplies with active PFC. Each power supply is the synthesis of a series of small electrical components used for energy conversion. These components consume a certain amount of energy during operation, and therefore the amount of energy supplied to the power supply never corresponds with the amount released to the external devices. This is the problem directly related to the conversion factor.
- Line +5VSB - designed using the IC circuit (microchip), instead of the traditional MOS circuit. This can strengthen the output current from 2A to 3A or even higher values, which provides additional stability to the power supply. It also enables fast charging current of 900 mA in standby mode to USB 3.0 ports or other devices.