HP Z24i G2
Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
Be a productive powerhouse with the sleek HP Z24i G2 24-inch Display. This virtually seamless WUXGA display is factory-tested for reliability and longevity with integrated color calibration, uninterrupted multi-screen tiling, and expansive device connections.
- 60.96 cm (24”)
- Anti-glare; In plane switching; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Pivot rotation; Plug and Play; User programmable; Low Haze
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz)
- 1 VGA; 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2
Streamline productivity with screens for every project
Multi-task without disruptions across multiple displays with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel on each screen. Get stunning visuals from the 1900 x 1200 resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, 24” diagonal IPS screen and over 2 million pixels.
Out-of-this-world color right out of the box
Consistent, accurate color between displays and from project to project is easier than ever with factory color calibration from the very first time you power on.
Quality from the start
We rigorously test each HP Z Display to help ensure it’s a reliable, long-life visual solution, and back it up with the HP Zero Bright Dot Guarantee, HP’s most stringent pixel policy, which replaces the screen if even one bright sub-pixel fails.
Big ideas for small spaces
Make the most of your available workspace by mounting powerful machines like the HP Z2 Mini Workstation directly behind the display for a compact, efficient, single-footprint solution.
-  Additional displays required and sold separately.
-  All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  The HP Pixel Policy allows no bright sub-pixel defects for this display.
-  HP Care Packs sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. HP Services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  Workstation sold separately. Requires HP B500 PC Mounting Bracket for Monitors, sold separately.