Описание товара на английском языке:
See the world up close
E 30mm F3.5 Macro (SEL30M35)
Compact and lightweight, the SEL30M35 is a true 1:1 macro lens with a 2.4cm minimum working distance. It renders close-up detail with superb resolution and contrast.
Instead of a standard polygon-shaped lens aperture, this lens features a 7-blade circular aperture for more natural, rounded defocusing or ‘bokeh’.
Refined optical performance
Aspherical lens elements minimise distortion while ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements provide superior contrast, resolution, and colour fidelity.
Fast, agile focusing
An internal focusing mechanism means the lens barrel doesn’t move, enabling a more compact design, faster autofocus response, and reduced minimum focusing distances.
- Light, compact macro lens delivering high image quality
- Ideal for close-ups of flowers, insects and small subjects as well as non-macro everyday shooting
- 1:1 magnification ratio for frame-filling close-ups, with small subjects captured at actual size on camera's image sensor
- Minimum working distance from front of lens to subject of just 2.4cm, and minimum focusing distance of 9.5cm
- Quality optics with aspherical lens elements and ED glass for excellent sharpness and clarity at all apertures and focus settings
- Linear focus motor drive for smooth, quiet, fast focusing during HD movie shooting
- Internal focusing mechanism maintains constant distance from front of lens to subject
- Stylish, compact design with refined metal finish to blend with camera body
- Supplied with lens hood (allows attachment of optional filter)