Описание товара на английском языке:
- Connection bandwidth up to 5Gbits per second*
- Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
- Extra-large storage capacity
- Sleek durable and shock-resistant
- Easy Plug and Play operation – no drivers required
- USB powered – no external adapter necessary
- Power saving sleep mode
- Includes Transcend Elite backup and security software
- LED power / data transfer activity indicator
- 256-bit AES file & folder encryption**
- One Touch Auto-Backup button**
- Three-year Limited Warranty***
*Maximum transfer bandwidth requires the use of a USB 3.0 cable with SuperSpeed compliant devices and ports. Please refer to our USB 3.0 introduction website for more information: USB 3.0
**Transcend Elite software is required to use this feature.
***Please access here for more information about Transcend Warranty Policy.
StoreJet external hard drives are powered directly via your computer’s USB port. However, some computers may not be able to supply enough power by using just one USB port. If your StoreJet drive does not function properly, connect both ends of theUSB Y-cable to two USB ports on your computer to ensure the StoreJet drive receives sufficient power. Please also avoid using a USB HUB when connecting the StoreJet drive to your computer to avoid the possibility of insufficient power supply.
Please do not break or remove the warranty sticker on your StoreJet, as this will void your product warranty.
1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. Within a computer operating system, this number will be displayed as: 1,000,000,000Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB.
All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Specifications subject to change without notice. Product warranty does not cover any data stored on the device. Please see Warranty Policy for additional warranty details and limitations.