Описание товара на английском языке:
USB Flash Drive security can be a big headache for IT departments. Integral' secure and easy to use solution, the Crypto Drive is now available in an enhanced configuration - the Crypto Dual. Integral Crypto Dual features Dual Password (User and Administrator override) and Dual OS compatibility (PC and Mac).
- AES 256-bit hardware encryption is superior to software encryption used by many other "high security" USBs
- The Crypto Dual has been independently tested for data encryption by the Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) committee and validated to FIPS 197
- Mandatory encryption of all files (100% privacy) - All data stored on the drive is secure. Unprotected files cannot be saved to the Crypto Dual
- Dual Password - An administrator can set up an optional master password on a drive. A user then sets a user password as normal. A warning is given to the user after the fifth failed password attempt to take the drive to the administrator to unlock the drive by using the master password. The user and master password cannot be the same.
- Crypto Dual has a zero footprint - No software installation is required before use
- Endpoint security software compatible - The Integral Crypto Dual operates comfortably with endpoint security solutions by using the embedded unique ID.
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OS X without administrator privileges
- AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- FIPS 197 Validated - Certificate No. 1137
- Secure Entry - Data cannot be accessed without the correct high strength alphanumeric 8-16 character password. A password hint option is available. The password hint cannot match the password
- High Strength Password Enforcement - Setting of a high strength password is mandatory
- Brute-Force Password Attack Protection - Data is automatically erased after 6 failed access attempts. The data and encryption key are securely destroyed and the Crypto Drive is reset
- Auto-lock - The Crypto Dual will automatically encrypt all data and lock when removed from a PC or when the screen saver or "computer lock" function is activated on the host PC
- Password Entry Count - The Crypto Dual records the failed entry count e.g. if the Crypto is removed after 2 failed attempts and reinserted, the drive will resume with the 3rd attempt
- Personal ID Function - As an option, contact details can be added to the Crypto that can be viewed without compromising encrypted data
- Unique number - The USB pin on each drive is etched with a unique and random 7-digit code. This allows a record to be kept of which drive has been allocated to a specific user
- Rugged triple-layer waterproof design - Protects the Crypto Dual against knocks, drops, break-in and submerging in water. The electronics are sealed in epoxy resin and then shielded by a steel inner case. The rubberised silicone outer casing provides a final layer of protection
- User manual stored on drive
- Multi-lingual interface in 26 languages and a simple user interface for "out of the box" use