Описание товара на английском языке:
The Epson WorkForce M200 is an all-in-one monochrome integrated ink tank system printer with Ethernet connectivity and ADF. This continuous ink system is ideal for home office and small office users, who are looking to cut their printing costs, and comes with two Epson genuine ink bottles – one starter bottle and one standard 140ml bottle. Standard ink bottles offer a page yield of 6,000 pages.
Epson's fast-drying genuine pigment ink ensures business documents are water, smudge and fade resistant, while Micro Piezo technology offers Epson-quality document printing. In addition, a 12-month (or 50,000-page) warranty, and additional service support, provide peace of mind and help if you need it.
The purpose-built ink tank system is fully integrated into the printer, so you can enjoy reliable printing without the mess or hassle often associated with non-genuine refills and third-party ink tank systems. The Epson genuine ink bottles make it easy to refill the ink tank with their clear labelling and drip-free nozzle.
The Epson WorkForce M200 is network-ready for sharing across small workgroups, but can also be used on individual user desktops thanks to its compact size. Fast print speeds of up to 15ppm2 also help boost office productivity, so you don't have to wait around for prints. In addition, you can produce a variety of additional materials, such as headed paper, business cards and envelopes. With Epson iPrint3 you can print remotely from smartphones and tablet PCs within the office.
The Epson WorkForce M200 has a small footprint that easily complements any work environment it is in. And thanks to its quick start-up and low energy usage, this ENERGY STAR-qualified printer is ideal for any energy-efficient office.
- Ultra-low-cost printing: Monochrome integrated ink tank system
- All-in-one with ADF: Print, scan and copy
- Epson-quality prints: Micro Piezo technology
- Peace of mind: Epson service warranty
- Mobile printing: Epson iPrint
1. Quoted yields are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC 19752. Quoted yields are NOT based on ISO/IEC 24711. Quoted yield may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature 2 The average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for B&W simplex, determined in accordance with ISO/IEC24734 3. For more information, supported languages and devices please visit www.epsonconnect.eu