Описание товара на английском языке:
Compact High-Speed USB 2.0 External Sound Card with 3.5mm Audio and Microphone Ports, 7.1-Channel Virtual 3D Surround Sound, Internal Amplifier and Volume Controls
Plug in, play and enjoy better audio performance with USB convenience.
Ideal for desktop, notebook and netbook computers, the Manhattan Hi-Speed USB 3D 7.1 Sound Adapter instantly creates microphone-in and audio-out ports through any USB port. Easily connect headsets, microphones and speakers equipped with 3.5mm cables that are too short to comfortably reach ports in awkward or inconvenient locations. With plug-and-play and hot-swap capabilities, it easily replaces inoperative sound cards, bypasses damaged audio ports and improves access without special drivers or software. A built-in class B power amplifier utilizes USB bus power, eliminating the need for external energy supplies or additional cables. Support for 3-D audio and virtual 7.1 surround sound and built-in sound effects with a 10-band equalizer deliver rich, high-quality experiences with familiar USB convenience and functionality.
- Instantly creates mic-in / audio-out connectivity through any USB port — ideal for desktop, notebook and netbook PCs
- Improves access, bypasses faulty sound cards or audio ports and upgrades audio performance
- Supports 3D and virtual 7.1 surround sound and includes preset sound effects with 10-band equalizer
- Easy-access keys: microphone mute, speaker mute, volume up, volume down
- Confirming LED indicators: microphone mute, status, activity
- Easy USB installation requires no external power or software
- Plug and play, hot-swappable, includes Xear 3-D and virtual 7.1 channel sound simulation software for Windows 7/8, and Mac compatible
- Three-Year Warranty