Oписание товара на английском языке:
The LEPA MX-F1-Series is designed for gamers who have high standards regarding performance but also care about price. The white body with Formula 1 flag pattern provides a sporty and aggressive look and improves the appearance of the PC's. By using high quality components and a modern circuit designs, LEPA reduces energy losses of its power supplies to the minimum. With a peak efficiency of 85 percent MX-F1 meets the requirements of EU Regulation 617/2013, which will be applied from July 1st 2014. The regulation requires that PC systems must achieve at least 82 percent efficiency at 20 and 100 percent load and 85 percent efficiency at 50 percent load to obtain the European CE mark. The power supply operates also in standby mode and therefore complies to the EU standard ErP Lot 6 2013 for computer systems (<0.5 W in standby / only in combination with an ErP Lot 6 2013 compliant motherboard).
From 500 watts, the MX-F1 Series is equipped with two PCI-E 6+2P connectors and allows the operation of high-performance graphics cards. For the effective protection of the components, LEPA has installed safeguards against over-voltage, overload and short circuit.
The power supplies of the MX-F1-Series are designed for low noise operation. The manufacturer uses a 12 cm fan with durable hydraulic bearing that works with virtually no friction. So a quiet and efficient cooling is ensured even in the heat of battle.
- Up to 87% Efficiency
- The MX F1 series has been designed for the usage at 230V. The models achieve a peak efficiency of up to 87 percent and are compliant with the new ecodesign requirements for computers and computer servers by the EU commission. The regulation no. 617/2013 will become valid from the July, 1st in 2014.
- Attractive Sporty Design
- The white housing finished with an attractive racing flag pattern provides a sporty and aggressive exterior.
- ErP Lot 6
- Supports latest EU ErP Lot 6 2013 standards (lower than 0.5W system power consumption at standby mode in combination with an ErP Lot 6 2013 ready mainboard).
- ENERGY STAR 5.0
- The LEPA MX-F1 supports the international energy-saving standard for computer systems ENERGY STAR 5.0.
- Double Forward Circuit Design
- Effective circuit design to provide a high efficiency.
- Hydraulic Bearing
- The installed 12cm fan with hydraulic bearing technology ensures a frictionless, silent and durable cooling performance.
- Advanced Protection Circuit
- Over Power, Over Voltage and Short-circuit protection provide great safety to your system.