Описание товара на английском языке:
The DES-1100-16 EasySmart switch is the ideal entry-level solution for managed networks. Equipped with 16 Fast Ethernet ports, the DES-1100-24 integrates basic configurable options that provide performance and scalability. With an easy to use web interface, these switches help customers to quickly and easily deploy their networks. Their fanless design makes them completely silent and very reliable, and their eco-friendly technology saves energy and money.
Resilience and performance
The basic lineup of L2 features in the EasySmart series makes them very suitable for SMB with small IT teams, without sacrificing on performance and security. Network downtime is reduced drastically with loopback detection and broadcast storm control. Security and confidentiality of network traffic is guaranteed with VLANs. Ample bandwidth on the uplinks to the rest of the network can be achieved with Link Aggregation, and the Cable Diagnostics function provides an easy and convenient way to quickly detect and troubleshoot cabling problems.
The EasySmart series can be easily configured through an intuitive, password-protected web-based interface or a PC-based Smart Console Utility. The web interface allows network administrators to remotely control and monitor the switch down to the port level. The SmartConsole Utility is a very convenient way to set up a number of EasySmart switches in the same network segment. The SmartConsole Utility will automatically discover all available switches and provide instant access, so network deployments can be completed easily and effectively.
- Basic configurable options
- 11-inch metal case. Comes with adapters to install in 19-inch racks
- Fanless, silent operation
- Improved resiliency, longer MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures)
- VLAN support for traffic segmentation
- Loopback detection and broadcast storm control to avoid network downtime
- QoS (Quality of Service) and bandwidth control to ensure smooth operation
- Cable diagnostics function to quickly troubleshoot wiring problems
- Configurable through a web interface or SmartConsole utility