Описание товара на английском языке:
- This climbing approach shoe is designed for the mountain enthusiast and built for rocky terrain.
- It will cope with the variety of terrain and distances encountered approaching and descending from climbs.
- The Suede upper is tough and is made hydrophobic and waterproof to keep dampness out, while the lining wicks moisture and provides a comfortable fit.
- A rubber toe guard covers to protect from knocks and the Vibram® outsole's dense composition creates a sturdy barrier between your feet and the ground.
- It provides superior grip on wet and dry terrain as well as high traction. It is particularly adherent and safe for the technical aspects of the approach.
- The micro recycled EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption, stabilizing and cushioning the heel.
- Its semi-rigid soft flex fit enhances support and flexibility.
- The shoe features a Roc Approach Fit™ that was developed to optimize heel support, a snug wrap around fit at the instep and a slim toe tip that provides all the precision needed to complete the most demanding crags and boulders.
- The Rockway is the best combination of climbing performance and hiking comfort.