Oписание товара на английском языке:
The Junkers JU 87B was a German dive bomber from World War II. This single-engine, low-wing plane was made entirely of metal. The first prototype was made in 1928 and its full production began in 1937. From 1937 until 1944 approximately 6,500 planes were produced. Its characteristic feature were the wings in a configuration of the letter “W”. It was also known for its acoustic sirens called ‘Jericho trumpet’. They were turned on during a dive flight and their sound caused panic among the enemies. The plane was very modern and was a symbol of Luftwaffe power but it also had a couple of flaws. It was poorly armored, slow and not very agile. Without the protection of other fighters, it was an easy target for the enemy.
This unique construction block plane has a rotating propeller, wing flaps and easy to open pilot’s cockpit. It also includes 2 pilot figures and a block stand for the plane.
- 315 blocks
- 2 figures – Luftwaffe pilots
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with historical symbols
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 290mm x 360mm x 135mm