Royal Canin FHN Ultra Light In Jelly
Описание товара на английском языке:
Cats have different individual needs according to their age, physiology and lifestyle. Some cats have a tendency to become overweight, which can have negative effects on their health. The healthy diet provided by Royal Canin Ultra Light cat food helps your cat to avoid becoming overweight. Royal Canin Ultra Light wet cat food is based on Royal Canin's commitment to the highest quality and includes the Macro Nutrient Profile instinctively preferred by adult cats (from one year of age).
Royal Canin Ultra Light cat food helps adult cats (from one year of age) to avoid putting on excess weight
- Weight gain is usually caused by an imbalance between energy intake (too much or too rich food) and energy output (e.g. lack of exercise). Royal Canin Ultra Light supports a reduction in spontaneous calorie intake by the cat. L-carnitine promotes optimal fat burning.
- Adult cats are at an increased risk of developing urinary stones. Royal Canin Ultra Light promotes a Healthy Urinary System by helping to reduce the concentration of the minerals which can lead to urinary stones.
- Weight reduction through a diet too low in protein usually leads to undesirable loss of muscle mass in the cat. A high content of proteins of high biological quality in Royal Canin Ultra Light supports retention of muscle mass.
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of adult cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won't eat it, it's not much good!
- The health-diet of Royal Canin Ultra Light cat food provides all necessary nutrients for optimal health and vitality.
- Royal Canin Ultra Light wet food contains juicy chunks in tasty gravy. The portioned freshness pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. At the same time they are easy to open.