Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
- The iconic Everest is the benchmark for expeditions beyond 8,000 meters.
- This boot of records and superlatives, of hand-made Italian quality, has played a major role in the history of mountaineering – and maybe in your story too, thanks to its universal fit, which convinces all feet.
- This was the boot worn by Yannick Graziani on his ascent of Annapurna’s south face, protecting him from the biting cold of its sheer inhospitable walls and the irreversible effects of freezing.
- This “five season” product is engineered for extreme winters and expeditions at very high altitude.
- Guaranteeing protection down to -60°C, the Everest Summit is the boot most used for ultimate expeditions thanks to its roomy fit, for a more accessible experience.
- There’s no need for slim feet to benefit from its excellent precision-to-performance ratio.
- A model ready for any faraway adventure, but above all the one you invent for it.