Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet - Calm is a complete feed for dogs stuck in stressful situations or dogs that are prone to stress. Combined with behavioural therapy, this special diet can be used to treat anxiety disorders. It works to combat digestive, skin or fur irritations induced by stress. If predictably stressful situations are approaching, you can start your pet on Royal Canin Calm in advance. A regulating effect is achieved through hydrolysed milk protein (alpha-S1 casein) in combination with L-tryptophan. The milk protein contains a patented peptide with stress-regulating properties. L-tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin: a neurotransmitter, which regulates appetite, anxiety levels and sleep.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet - Calm contains highly digestible proteins, which support healthy guts through a combination of beetroot pulp and fish oils, and can take some of the burden off your pet's digestion. An active ingredient complex of amino acids and vitamins strengthens the skin barrier, thus protecting it from external influences.
Recommended for (indications):
- Support for behavioural therapy to treat anxiety disorder
- Helps fight stress-related digestive, fur and skin manifestations
- To help dogs over 15kg to manage stressful situations
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Chronic renal insufficiency and metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- Puppies or pregnant/lactating bitches
- Emotional Balance: Alpha-S1 casein trypsic hydrolysate contains a patented peptide with stress regulating qualities (alpha-casozepine). L-tryptophan is a serotonin precursor, a neurotransmitter with an essential role in the regulation of anxiety, sleep and appetite.
- Digestive Tolerance: The proteins are very easy for the small intestine to digest so there is less undigested protein leftover. A combination of beetroot pulp and fish oils supports a balanced intestinal flora.
- A Strong Skin Barrier: The synergistic ingredient complex of vitamins and amino acids strengthens the natural skin barrier by increasing the production of ceramides (skin lipids) for protection against external influences, the entry of allergens and drying of the skin.
- Optimal Oral & Dental Hygiene: The kibble has a mechanical abrasive effect on dental plaque. In addition, sodium triphosphate binds calcium produced from contact with saliva, which is required for the production of tartar.